EasyCAM Sewer Camera
• Color Camera with 6 built in LED lights and Protective Sapphire Lens
• 512 Hz Transmitter that can be used with any wand
• 200-Ft Of Heavy-Duty Push Rod ½”
• 7″ Portable Handheld Recordable Monitor
• Recordable to SD Media
• 180º Image Inversion
• Voice Over
• Cordless, Safe 12-Volt Operation 8 hour Battery life.
• Heavy-Duty Wheels
• Full-Size Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
• Centering Skid
• Easy-Replaceable Modular Component
• Two-Year No-Hassle Warranty
• Frame size 30″W x 14″D x 26″H, weight 42lbs
• Modular design ensures minimal downtime & easy owner repairs if /when necessary
• Designed by a plumber for “real world applications”
• Made in the USA from high quality materials
• 2 Year warranty BEST in the industry
Let Easy Cam Sewer Camera Help Grow Your Business WITH EASE
Can a sewer camera help grow your plumbing business?
Derek Olin owner of Olin Plumbing, Inc of Tampa, FL says emphatically YES!!
Easy Cam sewer camera has “definitely helped me grow the company” says Derek. He went of to say “I can’t emphasize enough how easy it is to use … it’s so much less labor intensive. I’d say it paid for itself after just one month.”
The unit’s ability to record inspections to various media also provides benefits.
Olin recounted an out-of-state customer’s sewer problem was easily and quickly explained when he recorded an inspection and uploaded the video to YouTube, where the client could easily view it. “Easy Cam Sewer Camera Bridge thousands of miles in literally minutes”.
Easy Cam sewer camera has been an invaluable tool in growing Derek’s plumbing business. Gone are the days of 30 minute sewer camera setups, making each job more efficient and less setup time boosts profits and cash flow. Olin has noticed a shift in commercial customers noting most will not hire a plumbing contractor unless they can use a sewer camera to check the line. He can see a day when a plumbing company may never have another commercial customer without a sewer camera on their truck.
Time Is Money
Most sewer cameras that Olin has worked with over the years required setup and tear down time. The portable, compact and lightweight Easy Cam sewer camera resolves this time factor issue.
“Instead of spending 20 or 30 minutes unpacking a camera system and assembling components, I just take if off my truck, roll it over to the hole and start working” explains Olin.
Don’t take our word for it, take Derek’s, rent or purchase an Easy Cam sewer camera for your business and start saving time and let our sewer camera help you sell more jobs!